- CLOSUP-run and CLOSUP-sponsored events for academic year 2014-2015 will be announced here as soon as possible.
See past events here.
- The Energy Collective: When Politics Constraints Carbon Pricing, Part 3: Why Carbon Revenues are Just as Important as Putting a Price on Carbon, Jul 28, 2014
- Geelong Advertiser: Americans back carbon tax 'with revenue flip', Jul 25, 2014
- The Conversation: Lessons from Australia and the public on the future of carbon taxes, Jul 25, 2014
- Business Speculator: Americans back carbon tax 'with revenue flip', Jul 24, 2014
- California Carbon: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Question of revenue use critical to building public support for carbon pricing programs, says academic (subscription required), Jul 24, 2014
- The Energy Collective: When Politics Constraints Carbon Pricing, Part 2: 6 Tips for Improving Climate Change Policy, Jul 24, 2014
- Triple Pundit: Poll: Carbon Tax Reused for Renewables Could Work for U.S. Voters, Jul 24, 2014
- Blue & Green Tomorrow: 60% of Americans would support carbon tax, poll finds, Jul 23, 2014
See more news