Can't find what you're looking for in the MPPS question database? Here are some tips for using our search engine:
- Our system currently does not support Boolean searches. For example, searching for “taxes OR revenues" will only show you questions tagged with or containing that exact text: "taxes or revenues.” It will not display questions tagged with or containing the individual words "taxes" or “revenues.”
- If you're not getting results, you can use the MPPS Topics List to find topics we’ve covered in the past. The Topics List shows some of the key words that MPPS has used.
- If you are getting too many results, try using a narrower search term. For example, if you are interested in millages, search for "property tax" instead of “tax." Searches can also be restricted to specific years, and a table showing policy issues covered in each MPPS wave is available in the right-hand side bar.
- If you are interested in specific questions that have been asked on multiple MPPS surveys, our longitudinal tracking list shows many of the questions that have been asked more than once on the MPPS.
- If you need additional assistance, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 647-4091