- Annual tracking items for fiscal, budget, operation policies; community poverty; local government relationships; medical marijuana; job approval evaluations for Governor, Michigan Legislature, President, and U.S. Congress; right direction vs. wrong track for own jurisdiction, state, and country
- This survey ran from April 9 to June 8, 2018 and received responses from 74% of jurisdictions.
- Survey questionnaire
Input on questionnaire design for the Spring 2018 MPPS was provided by the following people:
- Lorray Brown, Michigan Poverty Law Program
- Robert Bruner, Michigan Municipal Services Authority
- Jennifer Erb-Downward, Poverty Solutions at the University of Michigan
- Luke Forrest, Michigan Municipal League
- David Harns, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)
- Eric Lupher, Citizens Research Council of Michigan
- Derek Melot, Michigan Assocation of Counties
- Larry Merrill, Michigan Townships Association
- Wendy K. Walker, Michigan State University Extension
- Julia Weinert, Poverty Solutions at the University of Michigan
The final questionnaire design reflects decisions made by the CLOSUP MPPS staff, which may not represent the views of advisory committee members or others who provided input.