- Land-use planning and zoning; housing; performance measurement and management
- This survey ran from October 3 to December 11, 2017 and received responses from 76% of jurisdictions.
- Survey questionnaire
- Pre-run data tables
- 2018 February – Performance management among Michigan local governments (preliminary findings presented for Ford School course PubPol 587).
Input on questionnaire design for the Fall 2017 MPPS was provided by the following people:
- David Ammons, University of North Carolina
- Andrew Ballard, Rutgers University
- Cindy Davis, Michigan Townships Association
- Luke Forrest, Michigan Municipal League
- Marc Holzer, Suffolk University
- Carolyn Loh, Wayne State University
- Derek Melot, Michigan Association of Counties
- Larry Merrill, Michigan Townships Association
- Mark Wyckoff, Michigan State University
The final questionnaire design reflects decisions made by the CLOSUP MPPS staff, which may not represent the views of advisory committee members or others who provided input.